Simrace.pl has a pleasure to announce new Assetto Corsa Competizione league - ACC Mixed Grid GT3/GT4. Series is based on Assetto Corsa Competizione, Intercontinental DLC and GT4 Pack DLC.
List of available cars includes all GT3 and GT4 cars available in Game and DLC.
All sessions during race weekend (apart from prequalifying) take place in random weather conditions! Simulation is being calculated based on:
Before each round there will be prequalifying session to split drivers to appropriate tiers. Each tier can contain 20 GT3 cars and 20 GT4 cars. The organizer reserves the right to change the size of the grid depending on the interest in particular classes. An Intercontinental GT Pack DLC with tracks and GT4 Pack DLC is required to participate (if the GT4 car is selected).
Please read the regulations before singup!
The organizer of ACC Mixed Grid GT3/GT4 is Simrace.pl. Any comments on the series should be reported first to the organizers on the appropriate Discord channel.
Everyone can join our league, but to participate in race you need to meet our requirements: at least 10 clean laps in prequalifying session, 70 SA (safety points) and 3 track medals. Players with ping 150 or higher or unstable network connection can be removed from race server. Prequalification server password: accmix. Same password will be used for race server.
All GT3 and GT4 cars available in Game and DLC. Cars can be tested and changed till 3rd of October. The car chosen to R1 race is valid for the whole season.
Game allows to create your own skin without league administration involvement. So please treat donation as voluntary.
You can create a Team or join existing after owner approval. Team members must use the same car and is recommended to have same liveries. Each team can have up to 3 drivers.
Required service window is set between 15 and 75 minutes of the race. There is no requirement to add fuel or change tires, you need to stop in a box as displayed in the game's HUD.
Departure for the qualifying session takes place with respect to the preceding car, you should leave yourself and the predecessor a place for free driving. Avoid overtaking during the qualifying session, especially on the outlap. Overtaking on the exit lap when the predecessor slowed down to make room for himself may result in a penalty.
NOTE: GT3 drivers depart at the beginning of the qualifying session and have the first 10 minutes of the session at their disposal. GT4 drivers can leave when 10 minutes to the end of the session remains. A lap that has begun before time expires can be completed. Using the "Return to garage" option will not allow you to leave again in the qualifying session.
Full formation lap is guided by ACC widget available since 1.3 version of the game.
1. You can report and incident within 72h after the race using the form on the website. Reports have to base on standard replay for everyone (it is shared on website).
2. Using of "Back to garage" during the race is forbidden. If you use it, you will be disqualified. In qualifying you can use this option only to return after finished laps. You are not allowed to leave the Pitbox after that.
3. Final classification (driver standings) includes 6 out of 7 round results. Your weakest result (no presence as well) is not counted.
4. It's recommended that during qualifications and race driver should be present on proper Discord channel. Communication is allowed during FP sessions and breaks between sessions, but in qualifying and race should be limited to minimum.
5. The organizer has the right to change the regulations during the season for important and justified reasons.
6. Donations are not required to participate in league, but welcome, especially to appreciate the effort spent to prepare signup/result system.