Simrace.pl has a pleasure to announce new season of Amateurs Club. Series is based on Assetto Corsa Competizione with GT4 Pack DLC.
All sessions during race weekend (apart from prequalifying) take place in random weather conditions! Simulation is being calculated based on:
Before each round there will be prequalifying session to split drivers to appropriate tiers. Each tier can contain 25 drivers. The organizer reserves the right to change the size of the grid depending on the interest. GT4 Pack DLC is required to participate.
Please read the regulations before singup!
The organizer of Amateurs Club series is Simrace.pl. Any comments on the series should be reported to the organizers on the appropriate Discord channel of Forum thread.
Everyone can join our league, but to participate in race you need to meet our requirements: at least 10 clean laps in prequalifying session, 50 SA (safety points) and 3 track medals. Players with ping 150 or higher or unstable network connection can be removed from race server. Prequalification server password: amclub. Same password will be used for race server.
List of available cars include:
Car can be changed during the season. It's recommended to change car for each event, but it's not required.
Game allows to create your own skin without league administration involvement.
You can create a Team or join existing after owner approval. Team members must use the same car and is recommended to have same liveries. Each team can have up to 3 drivers.
Departure for the qualifying session takes place with respect to the preceding car, you should leave yourself and the predecessor a place for free driving. Avoid overtaking during the qualifying session, especially on the outlap. Overtaking on the exit lap when the predecessor slowed down to make room for himself may result in a penalty.
Full formation lap is guided by ACC widget available since 1.3 version of the game.
1. You can report and incident within 72h after the race using the form on the website. Reports have to base on standard replay for everyone (it is shared on website).
2. Using of "Back to garage" during the race is forbidden. If you use it, you will be disqualified. In qualifying you can use this option and continue to drive another laps.
3. Final classification (driver standings) includes all rounds.
4. It's recommended that during qualifications and race driver should be present on proper Discord channel. Communication is allowed during FP sessions and breaks between sessions, but in qualifying and race should be limited to minimum.
5. The organizer has the right to change the regulations during the season for important and justified reasons.
6. Donations are not required to participate in league, but welcome, especially to appreciate the effort spent to prepare signup/result system.